Eight days/seven nights that allows visitors to the beautiful country of Honduras to enjoy all of its natural wonders and includes:
- Transfers between San Pedro Sula international airport, Copan and The Lodge at Pico Bonito
- Two nights in the town of Copan touring its spectacular Mayan ruins
- Five nights at The Lodge at Pico Bonito in a Standard cabin (surcharge for cabin upgrade)
- Private tour of The Lodge's butterfly farm and serpentarium
- Hike through an unexplored rainforest to Unbelievable Falls
- Choice of one of the following:
- Whitewater rafting trip down the Rio Cangrejal
- Boating trip through the lagoons of a manatee refuge
- Snorkeling trip around the world's second longest barrier reef
|Lodge at Pico Bonito & San Lucas in Copan with all meals**||Lodge at Pico Bonito and Marina Copan in Copan with breakfast|
January 4 – April 30
|May 1 - December 20||
*Rate published is based on Standard Cabin, extra charge to upgrade cabin category.
*Prices are based on double occupancy.
*Taxes and gratuities no included.
**Meals include dinner on day package starts and breakfast on day package concludes.