Adventure, nature, and luxurious comfort
- 400 acres of tropical wilderness
- Lush gardens and a landscaped pool
- One of Central America's largest unexplored rainforests
- Between two roaring rivers with miles of private trails
- Spectacular waterfalls, brilliant flora and fauna, and breathtaking views
- The jewel of Central America's Caribbean coast.
Home to over 420 species of birds, tropical amphibians and exotic mammals such as kinkajous, peccaries, coatis, monkeys, tyras and jaguars. Trained guides take guests hiking through the rainforest, whitewater rafting, horseback riding, boating through a manatee reserve and snorkeling along the world's second largest barrier reef.
All within a safe, secluded environment and just waiting for you.
"AWESOME weekend escape"
- National Geographic Explorer